THE MORE YOU KNOW about risk factors, behaviors, and protective factors, the better protected you and your loved ones will be from suicidal action. Find key resources below and contact us to find more.
- QPR (Question. Persuade. Refer.) Certified Training – Free to Washington County (WI) residents and employees through LiFE OF HOPE. To register, CLICK HERE.
- Zero Suicide Initiative (tools, resources, videos, education)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (tools, resources, research, statistics, events)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (education, support, discussion groups, events, research)
- Positive Image Center (washington county – programs, support groups, classes, events)
- Prevent Suicide Wisconsin (facts, prevention efforts and events, helpful materials)
(importance of connection)
- Man Therapy (men’s mental health & wellness)
- American Association of Suicidology (resources, training & accreditation, conferences, statistics)
- Bring Change 2 Mind (facts, resources, reading lists, mental illness information)