Thank you for considering a “Valued Volunteer” roll within LiFE OF HOPE! Your volunteerism of time, talent, and resources will be a tremendous gift to helping us achieve our mission.
NEW: FILL OUT THE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION ONLINE! SCROLL DOWN AND SUBMIT TO BE A LiFE-SAVER!
NOTE: LiFE OF HOPE uses internal staff members with extensive training for guest engagement and public speaking, for this reason we do not seek volunteer interest in these two areas.
NOTE: Facilitators/instructors of LiFE OF HOPE programs are required to complete training prior to fulfilling a liaison or instructor volunteer role.
NOTE: Under no circumstances will anyone in a volunteer role at LiFE OF HOPE be compensated with cash.
- WHY do you want to share your time, talents, and experience as a member of the LiFE OF HOPE volunteer team? (What difference do you want to make and WHY?)
- How many hours would you like to volunteer? (per week, month, etc)
- When would you like to volunteer? (days of the week, etc) NOTE: We are open Mon-Thurs (9a-5p) with some volunteer activities occurring after regular business hours and on weekends.
- Are you interested in a set time period (summer) or an ongoing, volunteer schedule?
- What specific skills do you HOPE to bring to our mission?
- How did you learn about LiFE OF HOPE?
- What most interests you about LiFE OF HOPE?
- Which of our programs are you most intrigued by and why?
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR - click for details
AWARENESS ASSIST - click for details
EDUCATION ASSIST - click for details
SUPPORT ASSIST - click for details
QPR INSTRUCTOR - click for details
AHA COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS FACILITATOR - click for details
HOPE PEER SUPPORT GROUP FACILITATOR - click for details
SHORT TERM OR INFREQUENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Join a Fundraiser Planning Committee
- Help with Sign and Literature Distribution
- Provide advanced calligraphy skills for LiFE ROCKS gift boxes
- Sign up to help at an upcoming special event (Farmer’s Market, Gifts That Give Hope, Music on Main, a LiFE OF HOPE fundraiser, etc)